(reuters) – the main values following tuesday on wall street, where the index futures suggested a lower opening of about 0.2% for the dow and the s & p 500, and 0.1% on the nasdaq.
the first is “the home depot world diy and interior design, published tuesday, turnover and earnings per share are higher than the consensus, supported by an increase in the demand for its products, following the hurricanes in the united states. the title, after winning over 2% in stock exchange in response to the publication of the results, and then in the red as 0.2%.
“johnson & johnson – janssen, a subsidiary of the group, decided to open the procedure to prevent the marketing in the united states by the south korean bioepis a generic version of remicade treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, which generates an annual turnover of $5 billion for j & j.
“amazon has sold its chinese subsidiary of internet services for a maximum of two billion yuan ($257 million), after the tightening of the regulations on the chinese data, and financial services.
– ballard power systems – the manufacturer of fuel cells is about 4.9% in the first trading following the announcement of a deal with siemens to develop a fuel cell engine, “zero emission” for rail transport.
* (bb & t, suntrust banks, american express bank institutions of less than $250 billion of assets should be the main beneficiaries of the agreement between the senators and representatives on a relaxation of the dodd frank regulatory, rbc in a note.
buffalo wild wings “from about 26% in market after an article in the wall street journal that the equity capital group. submitted to the chain of fast food restaurants, a bid of more than $2.3 billion.
* advance auto parts – the distributor of auto parts in more than 13% in the trade before the market. the group has reported quarterly results above expectations, while he was disappointed with the previous four quarters, and it reaffirmed its objective to 2017.
* dick’s sporting goods, the distributor of sporting goods fall under 3.5 per cent in market, the group has warned on tuesday that its earnings per share may be in 2018 falls to 20% due to an increase of investment in the business.
general electric – independent research lowered its recommendation to “hold” from “buy” and lowered its price target to $21, 29, we have reduced the performance of public sector “to” performance “and citigroup lowered its target to $25 to $27. the title fell on monday to its lowest level in five years and ended up down 16% to $19.02.
“coca cola is 0.5% in stock market. wells fargo has raised its recommendation on the value of “performance” and “performance of the market’s price target from $45 to 51.
* altice usa rbc lowered its price target to $35 to 40 with its recommendation to “performance”, stating that the company represents an opportunity for growth.
copyright & copy;, thomson reuters
Translated by forexguides.info Team